Google Maps Platform: The solution for geolocation and georeferencing available for different industries.
Google maps It is one of the most widely used tools in the world for geolocation and georeferencing. But, did you know that this platform can also be an excellent solution for mobility in different industries? On this occasion, we will tell you how you can use Google maps for your business, thanks to its platform of services and tools for companies.
With this platform, you will be able to integrate Google maps into your applications and web pages, which will allow you to improve the experience of your customers and optimize your operations. As for the customization of the maps, it is one of the Google Maps services for companies that allows you to show your customers relevant information, such as the location of branches, product availability and transport routes. In addition, with smart location, you get real-time data on traffic and weather conditions, which will increase the efficiency of your business.
Recently, Google Maps Platform launched three new solutions that are part of its line, but that are specifically aimed at transport and logistics companies. Here we present them to you:
ODRD-On-demand Rides & Deliveries – Rides and deliveries on demand, Integrated with Google Maps, this new solution allows you to easily schedule a trip or shipment and monitor the driver's journey in real time.
- It automatically manages the collection and destination points, which saves time and avoids worries.
- Follow up in real time, so it is possible to know where the driver or delivery person is.
- Better plan time and increase efficiency.
- Meets all on-demand transportation and delivery needs.
LMFS – Last Mile Fleet Solution – Last mile solution, a solution designed to help route operators improve the delivery experience for their customers.
- Optimize every stage of the delivery journey, from address capture to efficient driver navigation.
- Optimization of delivery routes.
- Shipment tracking.
- Route performance analysis.
CFR – Cloud Fleet Route – Route Management in the Cloud, is a tool to optimize and automate the planning of delivery and distribution routes, with the aim of improving efficiency and reducing costs in transport and logistics.
- Real time monitoring.
- Communication with drivers.
- Report generation.
- Data analysis for effective route management.