A couple of months ago Google announced the launch of 'Workspace' as a service designed for companies and teams may collaborate more easily, dedicate time to the most important tasks while fostering human connections.
For this reason we share a series of tips and recommendations suggested by Servinformación, Google Premier Partner in Colombia what offers Google Cloud solutions, to take better advantage of the platform Workspace.
- The service is optimized for organizations, that is to say that, unlike the free accounts in this custom professional domain can be configured, have more storage space. There is also more security options and can be applied administration controls over users.
- This tool brings benefits at all levels of the organization since, strategic level allows information to be centralized, easy access and high availability; in addition to enables timely decision-making, reduces risks by increasing collaboration and communication resources.
- It is designed with a technology that is so fluid and intuitive it feels invisible, but I know anticipates needs and optimizes work in order to maximize time.
- Integrated workspace: exist multiple ways to access Google's built-in workspace, initially in the free accounts, in the same way there are more than 90 million students worldwide with educational accounts, and for companies that are interested in learning more about Google Workspace there are free trial periods.
- Be aware of the packages that Google Workspace offers: There is a variety of plans designed to meet particular needs of companies. To discover which plan best suits what the company needs, for example, Servinformación has a team of experts willing to provide advice.